Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Remodel

Love Fit Life is Remodelling


It's been about 3 weeks now since Love Fit Life was born, and I couldn't be happier! Reaching and maintaining an overall healthy and fit lifestyle is something I personally have to think about and work towards everyday. As you have also probably learned, I like the big picture. Nothing drives me crazier than hearing people say being healthy and fit is ONLY about one thing or another...exercise or eating right or this one super awesome supplement and the list goes on. That is not true. Period, no questions about it. If you want overall success, I think you have to strive for OVERALL SUCCESS.

After some serious thought and consideration, it's been decided to change the format of Love Fit Life. I love structure, but too much structure can make us feel trapped... am I right? Don't you worry though, there will be some important concepts that will remain, like addressing all aspects of the big picture, for instance.

So, I want and need your help! I want to know what specific aspects of the big picture fit life you want to see, hear about, work on, etc... Are you struggling with fitness, eating right, inner peace, mental/physical/emotional well-being, de-stressing, motivation, tracking your progress, staying fit while maintaining a social life, passing the plateau, finding balance with family/friends/etc, something else or lots of other topics?? We're all in this together, so the more feedback I get, the better!

Providing Feedback is EASY:
Leave a Comment (link is below)
Facebook Me (link is on the right)
(or Call/Text Me if you already have my number...but no I will not be providing that information on the world wide web haha) 


As Ace Ventura would say, "Spank you Helpy Helperton!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment