Monday, June 11, 2012

Very Inspiring Blogger Award & One Lovely Blog Award

Love Fit Life has been nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award!

THANK YOU CHANEL HASON FOR THE NOMINATION
... AND FOR BEING A GREAT BLOGGING MENTOR FOR LOVE FIT LIFE!
I am beyond honored to receive this incredible recognition. I never imagined that my fit life journey would be a source of such inspiration and motivation. More than anything, I look forward to continuing to share my strategies, strengths, weaknesses, and be the best FITSPIRATION I can be for myself and the world around me. Thank you for reading, commiting to a healthier lifestyle, and being the incredible person that you are - all of you!

The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
  • Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated. 

Seven things about Rachel Barker & Love Fit Life:
  1. The first fitness class I fell in love with was spinning. I didn't always like the instructor's taste in music though so I bought my own spin bike and now I ride at home!
  2. I love to cook... mostly not-so-healthy things for friends and family... my favorite dish to make is Chicken Pot Pie.
  3. The majority of the time, all I really want to do is turn the music up and dance dance dance.
  4. I love talking to people I don't know in public and joining in on random conversations... most of the time people look at me like I'm crazy, but then we become friends :)
  5. I didn't truely know what it was to love myself until recently in life, and I'm never not loving myself again.
  6. I daydream about when I'll have a big dog that I can do everything with, outside, all the time.
  7. I love eating cucumbers and pickles together, which I think is weird since they're kind of the same thing.... relatives you could say?? I eat food relatives together...

My 15 nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
  1. Second Hand Challenge
  2. GLAM GRAD
  3. Educaskin
  4. Photography + Science = Chanel
  5. The Happy Mouth Blog
  6. Homemade Ginger
  7. 366 Random Acts of Kindness
  8. Those Young Moms
  9. Meal Muse
  10. Fit Bottomed Girls
  11. Ego-Friendly
  12. Wisdom through Mindfulness
  13. Zen to Fitness
  14. The Happiness Project
  15. Greatist

BLOG ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment